The admission process for Dr. Besant School starts every year on Radha Sapthami Day for the next academic year. For admissions to Dr. Besant School, parents should do following steps:
- Schedule appointment with admissions office of the School.
- Get registration form from School office.
- Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office.
- All applications are scrutinised for the correctness of information provided. After a personal interaction with the child and the parent to understand the character and academic ability of the child, admission is granted.
- Confirm the admission by paying the stipulated fees.
- Completed registration form.
- Self attested Copy of birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam.
- Passport size photograph.
- Photo copy of Aadhar card of the child.